The trending page has been cleared and now contains only the most recent posts from the past few weeks. From now on the trending page will be made up of post boxes.
The welcome page header now has the welcome message and links in the header and recent post below.
All celebrity fashion reviews have been moved to their own subpage under celebrities
You may notice the site looks quite different from the pervious theme: 1. Blog post tilte color changed to light blue
2. Quotes page removed
3. celebrity hair and make up content removed
4. celebrity fashion wallpapers removed
5. other celebrity fashion page has been removed
6 page background changed/added
7. Header color changed to very dark grey
8. blogs and celebrity fashion crossroad pages removed
9. featured post box colors changed
10. All changes updated on navigating the mjournal page
*NOTE: as a result of content removal the following celebrities are no longer on the site:
MAJOR CHANGE! Celebrity OOTDS of are now TWITTER EXCLUSIVE! they will no longer be posted on the website under celebrity fashion. Special OOTDS will still be posted on the site but everyday OOTDS will be on TWITTER ONLY! Don't miss out FOLLOW CELEBRITY OOTDS NOW!
NEW! The Mjournal has added something that will make navigating the site even easier. the new GET STARTED lists every page on the site in one place with links directly to them. The get started page is linked by a button on the homepage located directly below the featured post box.
NOTE: information about this additon is NOT YET on the navigating the Mjournal page but will be added promptly
ALL DONE! The Mjournal's update and reconstruction is finally finish! read below to learn more about what has changed.
1. Featured Post box
This is BRAND NEW to the site. The box has information about the site's most recent content post. The box contains what the content is, a description, and a button that takes you directly to where you find the content. The featured post box is located on the Welcome page directly above the search bar and welcome message.
2. NO MORE introductions on celebrity cross road pages
ALL celebrity crossroad pages now have the same seasonal background on them. While the introductions being gone takes away some of the flaire, the moving seasonal background should make up for what's been taken away.
3. Articles now have title captions
ALL Mjournal articles where recently put into a slideshow format and now have captions that display their titles at the bottom of the document.
4. Support us page titles changed
When looking at the support us subpages you will notice that the page titles have been changed to provide better guidence about what is what.
TIP: if you don't know where to start click in the support us tab for more guidence
5. Celebrity content page headers synced
EACH celebrity's corrsponding content pages now ALL have the same moving header.
6. Headers returned to normal
you may have noticed that the headers that appeared on the site where not the ones that normally do. However, we have made sure to restore all of our original moving headers.
7. Hayley Williams and Paola Andino content moved
Due to extreme lack of content Hayley Williams and Paola Andino's pages have been removed. But dont worry, their content has been moved to the other celebrity fashion page so you may still view it if you would like.
8. Fonts restored
You may have noticed that along with our headers our fonts had also changed. However, just like the headers, our fonts were fully restored to normal.
9. Much better mobile view
Previously the mobile view of the site was less than satisfactory. Now thanks to the NEW responsive design you can get just as much out of the mobile view as the desktop view.
10. Blog Event timers added
ALL blog events now have a countdown timer. You can use the timer to know when an event starts or ends. Timers are located in the blog sidebar below the title and above the RSS feed.
11. ALL updates added to navigating the Mjournal
in case you were wondering, ALL changes to the site are updated on the navigating the mjournal page. So if you ever forget one of these things, just head over to navigating the mjournal for help!
12. New Comment box
now not only can you leave comments but even rate the mjournal with the NEW comment box on the leave your mark page
Not a big fan of the mobile version of the site? Well here's a quick site hack to help make your expierence on the site better. You can easily switch between the Mobile and desktop version of the site. The desktop version is very mobile friendly and easy to navigate even on a phone. Don't know how to switch views? Well check out the quick demo below for help!
1. Scroll down to the very bottom of the home page of the mobile site and click the web option next to the avaliable versions
2. Enjoy the Mobile friendly desktop version of the site!
Hopefully this helped and good luck with your expierence using the Desktop version on Mobile!
UPDATE: the Celebrity fashion and celebrity beauty page reconstruction is done. The new page design is totallly different from what you may be used to so here are some things you'll need to know to make your expierence with the new structure better.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE CELEBRITY FASHION AND CELEBRITY BEAUTY PAGES HAVE BEEN COMBINED UNDER THE ONE CELEBRITY FASHION TAB. ALL CELEBRITIES FOR CELEBRITY FASHION AND CELEBRITY BEAUTY ARE NOW LISTED ON THE ONE CELEBRITIES PAGE.
1. Hover over the celebrity fashion page in the navigation menu and use the drop down menu to find the celebrities subpage and click on it or click on the celebrity fashion page and then click on the "celebrities" linked text.
2. Once the list of celebrity names appears scroll and select the celebrity you would like to view
3A. When the celebrity page you want appears you can choose to watch the 15 second entry video or just continue to view the celebrity's content.
3B. once you have watched the entry video you can scroll to find what kind of content you want to view and select it by clicking on the linked text.
4. once the page you have clicked on appears you can scroll to view the content on that page. If you decide you want to view something else you can click the link at the bottom of the page to return to the celebrity page you had come from.
Hopefully this helped and good luck navigating the new pages!
Follow the Mjournal on Twitter!